Vacancies are advertised on Darlington Borough Council's website and are also posted on this page and advertised on our social media platforms.
Contract Details: Permanent
Contract Hours: 30 hours per week
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our team at the newly refurbished Darlington Hippodrome and The Hullabaloo.
Our aims are to deliver the highest possible levels of customer service and as such, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist us in the delivery of our services.
Working within the Darlington Hippodrome you will become part of a dedicated and committed team who strive towards excellence in public service.
Full training will be provided therefore experience is not essential. You will be part of a supportive team; however you must have the ability to work on your own.
An individual with a flexible approach to working is required as hours can differ.
As an employer we can offer you: -
- An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
- 31 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
- Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Chris Hall, House Manager on 01325 405532.
Job specification, further info and online application available from https://www.darlington.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers/current-vacancies/details/?id=010178&mode=Council+Vacancies
Alternatively, you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: email@example.com
For volunteering opportunities visit Darlington Culture Volunteers.
Please visit the Work Experience page on our website.