Vacancies are advertised on Darlington Borough Council's website and are also posted on this page and advertised on our social media platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the established Hippodrome cleaning team, working with the Cleaning Co-ordinator to ensure that Darlington Hippodrome and The Hullabaloo is cleaned to a high standard.
This is a 20 hour contracted post, working 6 days over a seven day working week. You must have a flexile approach to working arrangements and be able to dedicate to working around a program of shows and events that can change daily, therefore working hours can differ. Working hours include weekends, Bank Holidays and the Christmas season when we have our annual Pantomime.
As an employer we can offer you:
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• 31 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For further details, please contact Andy Hutchinson-Clish (Senior House Manager) on 07384243927.
For volunteering opportunities visit Darlington Culture Volunteers.